We take our own Lunasurf technical products very seriously, each and every one is the result of years of surfing experience, and years of testing and refining before we put a product to market. The Lunasurf Prolite Comp Leashes have been developed and tested by our team riders Ian Battrick and Timmy Turner. Both are well known for charging heavy and performance waves, as well as being progressive surfers, meaning a comfortable, low drag, strong leash is essential. What they have come up with is a leash designed to be as light weight as possible, with minimal drag in the water. Perfect for maximizing your performance in smaller to overhead conditions, but will stand up to more serious conditions when needed. The team have tested it from small beachies punting airs, to grinding barrels, from Iceland to Scotland, California to Indo to make sure it stands up in all conditions.
Technical Specifications –
- High strength, light weight, low drag 5.5mm cord
- Anti-corrosion, stainless steel double swivels, reduces tangling
- Extra slim fit, soft, flexible ankle cuff
- Key pocket (in ankle cuff)
- Lightweight, slim quick release 1″ wide rail saver
- Precision molded fittings, keeping the cord away from your feet
- Lunasurf 6 month Guarantee
The 6ft ‘Prolite’ leash has been designed to be as light weight as possible, with minimal drag in the water. Perfect for maximizing your performance in smaller to overhead conditions.